- It’s recommended to brush your kids teeth at least twice a day and flossing once a day to avoid tooth decay and gum disease.
- Never forget to brush all parts of the teeth (front, back, tops, at the gums).
- Brush the tongue, because bacteria hide in the grooves of the tongue.
- Always use soft bristles toothbrush. Harder toothbrush can cause damage baby’s teeth and gums. Change the toothbrush every 3 months or when the bristles begin to loose shape.
- Use only a small pea amount of fluoride toothpaste. For children under 2 years old, use the fluoride toothpaste at a size of rice grain.
- If the child refuses the toothpaste, try brushing the teeth by wetting the toothbrush and rinse the mouth with a small amount of fluoride.
- Floss both sides of teeth that are close to each other.